The organization proposes to fill up the vacant posts of Senior Research Officer and Assistant in its Regional Office at Bengaluru on deputation on foreign service terms, initially for a period of two years. The details of eligibility criteria and experience etc, are given
Name of the Post: Senior Research Officer
- Eligibility criteria: Officers of the Central Government, Central Public Sector
Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies:-
(i) Holding equivalent post on regular basis OR
(ii) Officers in Junior Time Scale with 4 years of regular service in that
grade OR 7 years of regular service in the grade of Section Officer
OR any other equivalent or higher grade. The officer must possess
the working knowledge of computers.
- Qualification: A Master/ Bachelors Degree in Business Administration/ Economics/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Law/ Science/ Humanities
from a recognized University/institution or, Membership of the
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost and
Works Accountants of India and possessing requisite experience in
the relevant field.
- Pay Scale: Level-11 Rs. 67700-208700/-
- Eligibility criteria: Officials of Central Government, Central Public Sector Undertakings
and Statutory and Autonomous bodies:-
(i) Holding equivalent post OR
(ii) Ten (10) years of regular service ill the PB-1 Rs. 5200-
20200+GP Rs.1900 (Under 6th epe) [Revised in Level-2 as per
7th epq with working knowledge of computers.
- Pay Scale: Level-6 Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Starting: 03.01.2020
- Last date: 20.02.2020