Central Reserve Police Force (Government Of India)
has published the latest notification for recruitment various vacancies. CENTRAL RESERVE POLICE FORCE (GOVERNMENT OF INDIA)
Invites candidates for the post of Constables (General Duty/Bugler/Mail/Painter). Both male and female can apply, The applicant who has been waiting for long can grab the golden opportunity. Interested and eligible applicants apply through the official link given below. You can find the information about the job procedure.
( For Male 1331 Vacancies Genl-1031, ST-100, SC-200)
(For Female 81 Vacancies Genl-63 ST-06, ST-12)
- Name of the Post: Constable (General duty / Bugler / Mali / Painter
- Qualification: 10+2 from a board or university recognized by the central or state govt.
- Eligibility: They should have completed four years of service including basic training on the last date of application. , however, Constable having more than 04 years of service shall be considered for weight-age of marks as under:-
Up to 4 years – No marks
4-5 years – 04 Marks
5-6 years – 08 Marks
6-7 years – 12 Marks
7-8 years – 16 Marks
Abobe 8 years – 20 Marks
- Age limit: 32 the cut off date for determining the age of candidates for accepting applications will be 1st August 2019.
- Pay Scale: Level – 4 Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Selection process: Written exam / Medical test
- Apply Mode: Offline
- Starting date: 07-02-2020
- Close date: 06-03-2020
- Written exam: 19-04-2020
Vacancies mentioned above may increase or decrease at any stage.
Government Of India, Ministry Of Home Affairs, Directorate General, C.R.P.F
BLOCK No. 1, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003
Note: Read carefully the official notification before filling the application. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the official link given https://crpf.gov.in