Competition Commission Of India invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of A professional staff:. 1. Dir.(Eco.) / (FA), 2. Joint Director (Eco), 3. Dy.Dir. ( Lawy’Eco, B Support staff: 1. Joint Director (F&A) K (CS), 2. Private Secretary. Interested candidates can apply through its official website given below. You can find complete information about the Application procedure, Age limit, Pay scale, Qualification, important date, Official links.
- Organization: Competition Commission Of India
- Post name: A Professional Staff: 1. Dir. (Eco.) / ( FA)
2. Joint Director (Eco)
3. Dy. Dir. ( Lawy’Eco)
B Support Staff: 1. Joint Director (F&A) K (CS)
2. Private Secretary
- No of Vacancy: Various post
- Qualification: Master’s Degree in Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration (finance) or Chartered Accountant or Company Secretary or Cost Accountant. and a bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized university.
- Pay Scale: A Professional Staff:
Level 13 A. (Rs. 131100 – 216600/-)
Level 13 (Rs. 1123100 – 215900/-)
Level 12 (Rs. 78800 – 209200/-)
B Support Staff:
Level 13 (Rs. 123100- 215900/-)
Level 7 (Rs. 44900 – 142400/-)
The Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, 5th Floor, A-Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi.
The Establishment Officer & Additional Secretary, Department of Personnel and Training, North Block, New Delhi – 110001 with the request to kindly get this O.M placed on the DOPT website.
All the Ministries / Departments/ Organizations of the Govt. of India/ State Govts,/ Union Territories/ Universities/ Higher Corts ? Sureme Court / Autonomous/ Statutory Bodies as per list.