South Eastern Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell has started the online application for the post of
ALP, Comml.cum Ticket Clerk, Jr.Clerk cum Typist, Sr. Comml. cum Ticket Clerk. Sr.Clerk cum Typist, JE(P.Way), JE(Works), JE(Signal) & JE(Tele) category against General Departmental Competitive Examination(GDCE) quota.
All the Candidates who are seeking for a job to be a part of Railway Service under Government Of India have a golden opportunity to fill this application for LP, Comml. cum Ticket Clerk, Jr.Clerk cum Typist, Sr. Comml. cum Ticket Clerk. Sr.Clerk cum Typist, JE(P.Way), JE(Works), JE(Signal) & JE(Tele). All the Aspirants can fill the application form through the online mode. The employees’ are required to apply online by visiting the link of RRC/SER i.e. www.rroser.co.in. The online application process started on March 24, 2020, and will remain till April 23, 2020. Aspirants can check the eligibility criteria, Selection Process, and other Details Below.
- Assistant Loco Pilot
- Commi. Cum Ticket Clerck
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist
- Sr. Comml.cum Ticket Clerck
- Junior Engineer (JE)
Total Vacancies: 617
Apply Mode: Aspirants can fill the application form through the online mode.
Who can apply: All Indian citizens can fill this application form.
- Aspirants should go through the official notification before filling the application.
- Click on the link below or go through the official portal.
- Now register yourself, fill the complete information required on the application form.
- Upload Your photograph and signature (go through the instruction).
- If the offline applications are being filled, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents
- and send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Pay the fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now after complete the application process keep your eyes on its official portal for updating Admit Card and Exam Date.