Axis Bank Recruitment.
Axis Bank, The largest private sector bank in India has started the online application process for the Department of RB-Liability Sales,
All the candidates who are seeking a job under the Private Banking Sector of India have an opportunity to fill this application for RB-Liability Sales.
All the candidates can fill the application form through the online mode.
The online application process started on 16 March 2020, Aspirants can check the eligibility, selection criteria, and other details below.
About Liability Sales:
The Liability Sales department focuses on the liability acquisition, assets and retail forex business for the bank, The department drives business from 4000+ branches and is responsible for sourcing of retail and corporate deposits, salary and non-salary accounts, trust accounts and forex Business with a view to increasing the retail book of the bank.
Qualification: Should be Graduation from a recognized institute or University
Age: Should be above 18
Location: Bhopal Circle
Starting date: 16 March 2020
Skills: Presentable Good command over English and local language Good interpersonal skill High Sales orientation for achieving numbers Proactive and Creative Ability to work under pressure Possess a high degree of digital acumen.
- Identify sales opportunities for both the Bank and third party products by acquiring new customers and building new relationships.
- Manage business relations with existing customers to increase the depth of existing relationships.
- Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis.
- Record and track all engagement activities through the CRM system.
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.
About Axis Bank
Axis Bank is the third-largest private sector bank in Indian. The bank provides a full spectrum of financial services to the customer segments covering large and mid-corporates, MSME, agriculture, and retail businesses. … Axis Bank is one of the first new-generation private sector banks to start operations in 1994.
Note: Candidates are advised to read the official notification before filling the application, aspirants can go through the link given below.