Vodafone recently has published a notification to recruit, There are various vacancies available. The Aspirants who are looking for a job under Vodafone customer service can fill the online application. You can find complete information on the official portal of Vodafone. We have also mentioned some information related to Vodafone recruitment.
The Customer Care Advisor is the first point of contact for customers (via telephone, email, and self-serve), who are required to provide customer service solutions to callers in an efficient and professional manner, in line with Vodafone’s customer experience standards. The Customer Care Advisor has a good knowledge of Vodafone’s latest products and offerings, price plans, and associated technologies, systems, and processes. And performs specific tasks related to delivering excellent customer service and sales through outbound/inbound communication and in line with standard customer care processes. Typically reports to the Customer Care Team Leader.
- Handles customer requests/issues/questions in a professional manner and strives to deliver a first-time resolution service;
- Meets defined KPIs including NPS and sales;
- Processes transactional activities in line with Vodafone standards, policies, and processes;
- Provides accurate and timely information by fully investigating all customer inquiries, using all available equipment and applications to ensure that incidents and problems are resolved efficiently and within SLAs;
- Exchanges information effectively, to direct customer requests/issues/questions/complaints to the relevant teams for action (eg to activate services, solve claims and complaints, apply discounts) ;
- Uses time proactively and efficiently to deliver on service targets;
- Provides feedback and suggestions to develop and improve customer experience with respect to call trends/drivers;
- Good understanding of Vodafone products, services, systems, policies, and processes in order to effectively deal with a variety of questions and customer transactions;
- Effectively interacts with stakeholders where necessary to assist with an efficient query, complaint resolution;
- Acts as an advocate of Vodafone, protecting the reputation by following Vodafone’s Brand Tone of Voice;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas;
- Digital Advocacy
- Customer Journey Knowledge
- Building Rapport
- Expert Advice
- Expert Communication
Note: Read Carefully the official notification and information before filling the online application, You can also go through the official link given below.