Assam Police Recruitment 2020
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 – Assam Police issued a new notification regarding filling the vacant posts of Junior Assistant and Stenographer, Organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing ITI qualification, These 204 posts of Junior Assistant and Stenographer are in Assam Police. You will get complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fee, age limit, admit card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cut-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale, etc. Assam Police. Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that the “Who can apply” feature ensures that you are eligible or not.
Subscribe to our website, latest free government job alert every day. If you have any doubts about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit the contact form.
About Assam Police
Assam Police is Known as the law enforcement agency for the state of Assam in India. A regular police force was started in Assam by the British after the Treaty of Yandabu to maintain law and order. It functions under the Home Department, Assam. The headquarters of Assam Police is located at Ulubari in the capital Guwahati.
Assam Police recruitment
- Organization: Assam Police
- post name: Junior Assistant
- Total Vacancies: 204
- Apply Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Exam or Interview
- Salary: Rs.14,000/- 49,000/-
- Age: Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 38 years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have passed any graduation from a recognized university or institute.
- Important Dates: Starting date for online application: 04 April 2020Last date for online application: 15 June 2020 (the last date extended)
Latest Government Jobs:
How to apply:
- Candidate should carefully read the official notification from the official website
- If it is an online vacancy, click on the link below or go to the official website.
- Now register yourself by filling all your required details only
- Don’t forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If it is an offline vacancy, fill the form carefully, and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given by normal or speed post.
- If online, one pays the fee carefully by credit, debit card, or net banking.
- Now keep an eye on this website to update the admit card and exam date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post below.
Note: Candidates are advised to read carefully the official notification, before filling the online application. Candidates may get the full information at police.assam.gov.in. You can also go through the official link given below.