Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) Recruitment 2020
HPU Recruitment 2020 – Himachal Pradesh University issued a new notification regarding the filling of Helper, Driver, Conductor, and other job vacancies. The education organization invites online applications from qualified candidates of B.Tech, MCA, BDS, B.Com, BA, B.Ed, D.Ed, 10th, 12th qualification. These 274 helper, driver, conductor and other posts are on contract basis at HPU, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh. You will get complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fee, age limit, admit card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cut-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale, etc.
Subscribe our website to get alerts for the latest free government jobs every day. If you have any doubts about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit the contact form.
About Himachal Pradesh University (HPU)
Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) is a public non-profit university in Summer Hill, about 5 kilometers from Shimla, a hilly area of the Indian Institute of Advanced Study. It is fully funded by the Government of Himachal Pradesh and University Grants Commission, New Delhi. The university was established on 22 July 1970 by an Act of the Himachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly.
Recruitment Eligibility, Qualification, Selection Process
- Organization: Himachal Pradesh University
- Name of post: Helper, Driver, Conductor and other posts
- Total Vacancies: 274
- Apply Mode: Online
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th, or graduate from a recognized board or university or institute. Candidates can check the official notification where you will get the complete details about recruitment qualifications.
- Important Dates: Starting date for apply online 5th June 2020
Last date for apply online 26th June 2020
How to Apply for Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) Recruitment
- Candidate should carefully read the official notification from the official website
- If it is an online vacancy, click on the link below or go to the official website.
- Now register yourself with the required details.
- Don’t forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If it is an offline vacancy, fill the form carefully, and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given by normal or speed post.
- If online, one pays the fee carefully by credit, debit card, or net banking.
- Now keep an eye on this website to update the admit card and exam date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post below.
Note: Candidates are advised to read carefully the official notification before filling the Online application at hpushimla.in, Candidates can also through the official link given below.