Jharkhand Forest Department Recruitment 2020
Jharkhand Forest Department Recruitment 2020 – Forest Environment and Climate Change Department, Jharkhand released a new release to fill 400 vacant posts. The government organization invites applications for 400 Forest Guard posts from eligible candidates possessing the necessary qualifications. These vacancies are on a contractual basis in the Department of Forest Environment and Climate Change, Jharkhand. You will get complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fee, age limit, admit card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cut-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale, etc.
Subscribe our website to get alerts for the latest free government jobs every day. If you have any doubts about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit the contact form.
Jharkhand Forest Department Recruitment Eligibility, Qualification, Selection
- Organization: Jharkhand Forest Department
- Post Name: Forest Guard
- Total Vacancies: 400
- Apply Mode: Offline
- Selection Process: Based on Interview
- Age Limit: Maximum Age: 64 Years
Read the notification for more details
- Education Qualification: Retired Forest Guard / Forester / equivalent eligibility holders of this level who have retired from other departments. (Candidates should have experience of agreeing, gardening, deportation, etc.)
- Important Dates: Starting date 04 June 2020
Last date 30 June 2020
How to apply for Jharkhand Forest Department Recruitment
- Candidate should carefully read the official notification from the official website
- If it is an online vacancy, click on the link below or go to the official website.
- Now register yourself to fill only the required details
- Don’t forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If it is an offline vacancy, fill the form carefully, and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given by general or speed post.
- If online, one pays the fee carefully by credit, debit card, or net banking.
- Now keep an eye on this website to update the admit card and exam date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post below.
Note: Read carefully the official notification before filling the application at jharkhand.gov.in, Candidates can go through the link given below.