LIC Recruitment 2020
LIC Recruitment 2020 – Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC India) has published a recruitment notification. The notification is for the recruitment of Insurance Advisor. You will get complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fee, age limit, admit card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cut-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale, etc. The “Who can apply” feature ensures you are eligible or not.
Subscribe to our website to get the latest free government job alerts. If you have any doubts about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit the contact form.
LIC Recruitment Eligibility & qualification
- Organization: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC India)
- Post Name: Insurance Advisor
- Qualification: Should have 10th Pass form a recognized University or Insitute
- Total Vacancies: 100 Vacancies
- Apply Mode: Online
- Nature of job: Part-Time
- Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Application Fee: No Fee (NIL)
- Starting Date: 8th May 2020
- Closing date: 5th Aug 2020
Candidates who are looking for a job under a Government or private Sectors can find here the latest Information daily, Aspirants can fill the online application for LIC Recruitment on its official portal at ncs.gov.in LIC Recruitment 2020 has started from 8th May 2020 and will remain till 5th of August 2202, Jobs Seekers may fill the application before its Closing date. we have given the official link below You can apply through the link.
How to Apply for LIC Recruitment 2020
- Candidate should carefully read the official notification from the official website
- If it is an online vacancy, click on the link below or go to the official website.
- Now register yourself by filling the required details only
- Don’t forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If it is an offline vacancy, fill the form carefully, and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given by normal or speed post.
- If online, pay the fee carefully by credit, debit card, or net banking.
- Now keep an eye on this website to update the admit card and exam date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post below.